- Management of the business operation of the Lauder Business School with the exception of the responsibilities designated by legal definition to the director of studies and the council.
- Strategic development of the Lauder Business School and its economic sustainability in co-operation with public and private institutions and supporters.
Assistant to Executive Manager
- General reception
- Internal coordination and general communication
- Office Management
- Development, implementation and management of the IT-service department at Lauder Business School
- Management and maintenance of electronic means of communication and security installations on campus.
Accounting and Clearing
- Personnel administration and corresponding contract management and controlling processes
- Accounting- and clearing center of Lauder Business